· DC will be responsible for implementation of activities as per these elaborations.
· Assist the PM in project implementation
· Observe and report on the areas elaborated in the grant SOW during TDEA trainings using the standardized forms and checklists on the online management information system in a timely and professional manner.
· Implement activities as per approved work plan and budget at the district level.
· Submit monthly reports, time sheets and leave record to the administration of the organization on the given format(s).
· Support TDEA with other requests for information and logistical requirements.
· Responsible for timely implementation of any changes in FAFEN’s election observation methodology.
· Subject to instructions from the PM, the DC is responsible for supervision of Constituency Coordinators.
Skills and Competencies required for the position:
· Proficiency in use of computers, including online applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and excellent typing skills in English.
· Knowledge of languages relevant to the geographic area of responsibility.
· Interpersonal Communication
· Gender Sensitivity
· Highly mobile and can travel on regular basis
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
At least 2 years relevant experience in development sector.
Must be a known supporter, worker or office bearer of any political party. Must not be a part of election campaign of any candidate.
Should preferably have adequate experience of working in election observation projects, and familiarity with citizen groups and/or volunteer organizations.
Pakistani national fluent in written and spoken English and Urdu.
Familiarity with Pakistani politics and election systems at the national, provincial and local levels.
Please down load the Application Form, fill it and send it to
email@example.com by Monday, November 27, 2017 till 4.30 PM
"Khwendo Kor reserves the right to select/reject any candidate without giving any reasons"
In case of contacting any person in the organization for short listing, the candidate could affect negatively.
Note: Due to the large number of applications we receive, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Khwendo Kor, a Pashto language word meaning “Sisters’ Home” is a non-profit, non-partisan organization registered in 1993 under Societies Act 1860. It is a participatory development initiative, focusing on the active involvement of the communities especially women and children.
KK initiates its activities by involving people after selection of communities to work with and establishes women and men (separate) Community Organizations, which represent targeted communities to execute project interventions and gain sustainability. Regarding this, KK established Village Education Committees supervise school management and ensure education standards in target districts. Women and Child Friendly Spaces are also running and mobilizing women to take action for their wellbeing. KK efforts for peace building and women are encouraged to take ownership of their rights as well as are capacitated to earn a respectable living. KK also sensitizes community and other stakeholders about conflicts impact on women and GBV; provides protection, health awareness and relief to victims of GBV and IDPs.