Lodhran Pilot Project (LPP) is seeking for an experienced technical consultant with good repute in the WASH sector and practical knowledge on PATS + approach. The consultant shall be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Conducting 5-days Training of Trainers (ToT) of 38 members project team (01 Project Manager, 01 M&E Officer, 01 SMS, 02 Engineers, 01 Admin Officer, 01 Finance Officer, 01 Knowledge Management Officer and 30 Social Organizers). The consultant shall use PATS+ ToT manual designed by UNICEF. The training shall also include at least one-day of the field work for mock CLTS triggering session in Tehsil Ahmad Pur Sial. The consultant will facilitate the work in the field. The ToT shall be preferably organized in Multan.
2. 2-days training of CRPs using CRP Handbook designed by UNICEF. The project engages 366 CRPs, while one training should not exceed more than 26 CRPs. The total number of trainings shall be 14. The trainings shall be conducted in Tehsil Ahmad Pur Sial, District Jhang.
3. Designing and conducting Pre and Post tests for the ToT and the training of CRPs.
· Narrative report of ToT, which should contain (but not limited to) the training agenda, methodology, proceedings, key points and pictures etc. The report must also include analysis of pre/post tests and trainer’s feedback (in English language).
· A consolidated report of CRPs Training program, which should contain (but not limited to) the training agenda, methodology, proceedings, key points and pictures etc. The report must also include analysis of pre/post tests and trainer’s feedback (in English language).
· Summarized training evaluation report about the conduct of training.
Complete details can be seen on our website at www.lpp.org.pk
· Proven training skills on Pakistan Approach to Total Sanitation. Understanding / experience of UNICEF’s 7 points PATS + approach will be an added advantage.
· Understanding on the present state of WASH situation in the country and Pakistan’s commitments related to relevant SDGs. Understanding of local context will be considered as an added strength of the incumbent.
· The trainer needs to be aware about working mechanism of line departments i.e. LG & CDD, HUD & PHED, Health and Education related to WASH.
· Proficiency in Urdu, whilst understanding of Saraiki / Punjabi shall be a plus.
· Master’s degree in public health or Social Sciences with minimum 07 years’ experience in WASH sector.
Interested firms / individuals should submit their profiles indicating their suitability and highlighting their relevant experience of similar assignments. The proposal must include financial quote inclusive of consultant’s travel, boarding, lodging and all applicable government taxes. The proposal shall be shared via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before June 22nd, 2018.
The LPP was established by Mr. Jahangir Khan Tareen in March 1999. A collaboration was established between the LPP and the local government on the OPP model. Through this collaboration local government builds the external development and the LPP motivates the communities to finance, manage and build internal development. Through the involvement of the NRSP the sanitation programme was taken to the rural areas.