Lodhran Pilot Project (LPP) intends to hire a professional consultant with strong WASH background to conduct the following:
1. Mapping the funding opportunities and potential donors for Lodhran Pilot Project (LPP)
2. Lobby for better positioning of the organization for fundraising for WASH sector and SDGs related work
3. Conducting strategic review of Lodhran Pilot Project’s (LPP) WASH Program
· Narrative Report of Strategic Review
· Donor mapping
· End of Assignment report
· A good understanding of current and future dynamics of the sector and information about potential funding opportunities
· Good linkages with donors, intermediary organizations and relevant government departments is desirable
· Understanding on the present state of WASH situation in the country and Pakistan’s commitments related to relevant SDGs
· Experience of conducting / being part of strategic reviews shall be a plus
· Proficiency in Urdu and English Languages
· Minimum 10 years of experience in WASH sector with leading I/NGOs at national / international level
Interested firms / individuals should submit their profiles indicating their suitability and highlighting their relevant experience of similar assignments. The proposal must include financial quote inclusive of consultant’s travel, boarding, lodging and all applicable government taxes. The proposal shall be shared via email to email@example.com by or before COB July 10th, 2018.
Detailed ToRs can be seen at http://lpp.org.pk/jobs/
Note: As per the urgency of this assignment, the shortlisting and finalization of applications may be started as soon as the applications are received.
The LPP was established by Mr. Jahangir Khan Tareen in March 1999. A collaboration was established between the LPP and the local government on the OPP model. Through this collaboration local government builds the external development and the LPP motivates the communities to finance, manage and build internal development. Through the involvement of the NRSP the sanitation programme was taken to the rural areas.