· Attend all the training sessions for the stipulated duration of 4 days.
· Complete data collection within 15 to 18 days.
· Conduct interviews of assigned households or married women of reproductive age as per list shared by RADS.
· Perform all interviews on android tablet provided by RADS.
· Return the tablet to RADS upon completion of data collection.
· Solicit for consent from all eligible respondents.
· Any other task assigned by the RADS.
Locals of Bin Qasim Town, Korangi Town, Landi and Malir
Experience: 3 to 4 years of field work experience preferably in health related research, reproductive health/family planning surveys and has experience of using android device at survey level.
Age: 25 to 35
Qualification: Min Graduation in Sociology, anthropology or related field.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Data Collector-Area. Locals of Mentioned Areas will be considered only.