This is a multi-task opportunity which requires good understanding of the financial and administrative skills. The main function of the job is providing overall support to the Finance Team. The intern will also coordinate with Program, HR and Admin department to carry out assigned duties. While working with the team, Intern will get good understanding of Financial and accounting procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Support the payment processing team by ensuring completeness and accuracy.
· Assisting with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
· Scanning and maintaining financial record in timely and organized manner.
· Providing Support in preparation of month End Financial Reports.
· Providing assistance to relevant team member in Project audits.
· Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
· Taking on additional tasks as and when assigned.
· Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
· A solid background in Finance and/or Accounting along with demonstrated leadership ability.
· Fluent in Urdu and English.
· Multicultural, gender and sectarian sensitivity
· Good Interpersonal skills – able to work well in a team environment
· Knowledge of computerised systems; good understanding of computer literacy and word processing and excel.
· High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
If you meet the requirements as cited in the Job Profile, please send your applications and CV's at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally. Oxfam in Pakistan has been working in the country since 1973. In the Pakistan, our goal is to contribute to the eradication of poverty by supporting women and other vulnerable groups in saving lives and building livelihoods, enhancing their resilience to crises, shocks and stresses, and making their voices heard to hold duty-bearers accountable.