· Attend all the training sessions for the stipulated duration of 4 days.
· Perform a brief refresher with enumerators before start field on first day.
· Make field plan on daily basis for his team and also share this plan with field coordinator.
· Responsible for logistic coordination of his team.
· Responsible to ensure that sampling frame is being followed and all eligible respondents are contacted by interviewers/data collectors.
· Supervisors would also check data quality through observing random number of interviews during data collection days to ensure that interview quality is being maintained.
· Stay in field all day with teams and resolve their software related issues and others.
· Communicate to the coordinator problems encountered in the field and follow his instructions.
· Send daily report of teams via email.
· After completion of field confirm that all enumerators send their complete package (checklist, field attendance sheet, courier slip, tablet and charger etc.) to office.
· Any other task assigned by the RADS.
Locals of Bin Qasim Town, Korangi Town, Landi and Malir
Experience: At least 5 years of field supervision experience preferably in health related research, reproductive health/family planning surveys and has experience of using android devices at survey level.
Qualification: Master in Sociology, anthropology or related field.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line Field Supervisor-Area. Locals of Mentioned Areas will be considered only.