Save and observe child health.
Mission of SOCH is to contribute towards consciousness of child rights by engaging key stakeholders in multiple ways. We strive to achieve this through:
- Enhancing access to quality health services.
- Increasing access and quality of education.
- Protecting children from neglect, abuse and exploitation
- Expanding livelihoods opportunities for the poor.
- Improving community physical infrastructure, and
Developing institutional capacities for disaster risk reduction.
- Reducing discrimination promoting equality and strengthen capacity of vulnerable community to assert their rights.
- Provide education, health and agricultural support in community.
- Supporting women development in the rural areas and discouraging gender discrimination through concentrated efforts of public awareness.
- Promoting peace through interfaith dialogue.
- Promote skill development for alleviation of poverty.
- Build coordination between public, private, social sectors and community.
- Promote volunteerism and build capacity of volunteers, social workers, youth, stake holders, through advocacy.
- Affected participation with Govt. and public sectors to achieve MDGs.
- Trainings for capacity building
- Primary health care (Awareness campaign against fatal diseases etc)
- To operate, publicize and populize/mainstreaming of the underprivileged and to work towards the provision of modernized and improved rehabilitation.
- To develop and publish material for the guidance of community.
To take over or co-ordinate working of societies, functioning with similar objectives in varies provinces of country.