If your organization’s profile already exists, you do not need to create a new profile. All you need to do is claim its ownership. Follow these steps:
- Register as a user and verify through the link sent to you in you inbox. (Good if you have already done that) – See Urdu Tutorial Video
- Sign in using your username and password (top right corner)
- Go to the NGOs Directory. On home page, you see the menu. The third button is NGOs. When you take cursor there, a drop down menu appears. Click on the NGOs Directory
- There is a search bar just above the boxes with NGOs names. Type your organization’s name and its box should appear below.
- Click on your organization’s box.
- Your organization’s profile appears.
- On the banner, your organization’s name and logo appear on the left.
- On the right, there is a green button “Claim This NGO”. Click on that.
- Send us an email (from CEO/ED) with a request to approve the claim. Do mention the username/email from which the claim was made.
Your claim will be approved within 24 hours.
You can do the following after taking ownership of the profile:
- Edit the profile (Introduction, contact details etc) – See Urdu Tutorial Video
- Add Projects – See Urdu Tutorial Video
- Post Jobs – See Urdu Tutorial Video
- Create Events. – See Urdu Tutorial Video
Feel free to get back to us if you face any issues. contact@pakngos-com-pk