The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee relation and provide efficient administrative and organizational support on Human Resources issues. To execute administrative tasks relating to the Human Resources Management policies, strategies and procedures
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• Professional Qualification in Human Resources and/or related field with 3 years
experience of general human resource management with expertise in providing a
superior, proactive, business focused service
• Commitment to Oxfam’s overall aims, policies and experience of promoting gender
equity and diversity and the interests of marginalized people in all aspects of Oxfam’s
• Able to work effectively in fast-paced and rapidly changing environments;
• Flexible and high tolerance for ambiguity;
• Able to work independently and within a team to achieve results;
• The integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss
sensitive and confidential issues with you;
• Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
• Good communication skills - verbal and written – English and Urdu
• Knowledge about Oxfam and its ways of working
• Experience of working in partnership management which mainly include assessment of
new partners, capacity building of partner HR staff.
• Basic understanding of Pakistan Labour Law
Please submit your application online at settings below.
https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/7154/description OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT4113 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In your application please ensure that you address your suitability towards the outlined selection criteria, in order to be shortlisted.
Closing Date: 23rd January 2018
Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally. Oxfam in Pakistan has been working in the country since 1973. In the Pakistan, our goal is to contribute to the eradication of poverty by supporting women and other vulnerable groups in saving lives and building livelihoods, enhancing their resilience to crises, shocks and stresses, and making their voices heard to hold duty-bearers accountable.