The person should have passion to work on the climate change, Food security and resilience components. This is a multi-task opportunity with Food security programme which requires good understanding of the coordination and administrative skills. The main function of the job is providing overall administration and logistics support to the programme team (Food Security). The pers on will also coordinate with the partners related to the project implementation. Programme Manager, programme coordinator and Media and communication adviser will enhance her capacity on basic project and partnership management. While working with the team, Intern will understand the issues of climate change and food security at the district, provincial, national and global level.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To ensure programme quality by preparing and updating records & files of Food Security Department in form of hard & soft (whichever required), and also maintaining & updating central tracking system of partners and events reports for sharing learning
• To coordinate with the partners to collect relevant data for monitoring reports for internal audience.
• To support the food security programme team in program related activities, reports collection, review & analyse the partner’s reports, field visit arrangements, travel arrangements, as and when required.
• To play active role in lobby and advocacy with networks and co-ordination of allies by making
arrangements of workshops, meetings and seminars, also take minutes when required or assigned by
the team members
• Taking up additional responsibilities given by the line manager from time to time.
• Fluent in Urdu and English.
• Multicultural, gender and sectarian sensitivity
• Good Interpersonal skills – able to work well in a team environment
• Knowledge of computerised systems; good understanding of computer literacy and word processing and excel.
• Passion to work on climate change, food security and resilience
• Commitment to Oxfam gender policies and code of conduct
• Masters or Bachelor degree in Development Science / Social Sciences or any other relevant subject
• Fresh Graduate.
If you meet the requirements as cited in the Job Profile, please send your applications and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org (mention job title in subject)
Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally. Oxfam in Pakistan has been working in the country since 1973. In the Pakistan, our goal is to contribute to the eradication of poverty by supporting women and other vulnerable groups in saving lives and building livelihoods, enhancing their resilience to crises, shocks and stresses, and making their voices heard to hold duty-bearers accountable.