Kashf Foundation needs a regular database administrator. Following are the perks and previliges:
· Permanent Position with Long Weekend (Saturday/Sundays are off)
· Provident Fund/EOBI, Life/Health Insurance
· Annual/Medical Leaves
· Exceptional Learning Growth Opportunities
Bachelors in Computer Science/IT or Masters in Computer Science/IT
· 2-4 Years’ experience as DBA
· Hands on Oracle Applications system administration experience including but not limited to Oracle Applications Patching/Cloning/Migration/ Upgradation/Backup/Restore/ Optimization
· Expert level knowledge with operationalizing a database management in a production environment that spans multiple regions.
· Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite) Lifecycle management
· Good exposure to Windows and Linux/UNIX environment, variations, scripting and administration
· Database growth planning, database size management, efficient database backup/restore administration
· Ability to Analyze, develop and document database SOPs, Log Sheets, Operational Manuals and assist with schema technical documentation.
· Ability to Undertake database related tasks required with the software changes and resolve performance tuning issues
· Salary range 50K-80K (Negotiable Depending upon profile of the candidate)
Females are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can send their CVs at the following email address ASAP.
For further details please visit our website: www.kashf.org
Kashf Foundation is Pakistan's first specialized microfinance institution which was created with the aim to alleviate poverty by providing a suite of high quality affordable financial and non-financial services to low income households, especially women, in order to build their capacity and enhance their economic role. Even though Kashf began its journey as a microfinance institution, today it is positioned as a wealth management group since it provides a one window solution to its clients for protecting and managing their wealth and enhancing their productivity and resources. Kashf was started in 1996 as an action research program, and over the course of its evolution, Kashf has been able to help hundreds of thousands low-income households, especially women to lead lives of dignity through economic empowerment via financial access. Kashf’s products and services are especially designed keeping in view the clients’ business and life-cycle needs.