The incumbent will be responsible for quality implementation of WASH programmes in line with IRP strategy within assigned area, ensure effective service delivery and provision of technical assistance to communities in WASH related matters.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with Islamic values and principles as well as commitment to Islamic Relief Worldwide vision, mission and core values.
The candidate must have 4 years of experience with DAE and/ or B.Tech with 2 years of experience.
MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Urdu, Pushto and English
Key Personal Qualities:
• Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
• Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
• Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
• Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
• Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
DAE (civil) / B.Tech Civil/ BSc. Civil Engineering
Detailed Job descriptions are avaliable at www.islamic-relief.org.pk. Interested candidates may submit the online job application latest by November 29, 2018. Final salary offer will be determined on applicant's profile and experience. Locals from program area will be preferred for field based positions. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Women & person with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Islamic Relief Pakistan (IRP) is the chapter of Islamic relief Worldwide. IRP is in-line with the mission, vision and values of Islamic relief worldwide. IRP commenced its operations in the year 1992 with the signed MOU with Economic Affairs Division and also registered under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984, Government of Pakistan in the year 1994.
Islamic relief across the world is well recognized for its emergency response and is one of those organizations who initially entered to any area to respond to the emergency and then complete the cycle through development programming which leads to sustainability.
Following Prophetic Guidance: We remain guided by the timeless values and teachings provided by the revelations contained within the Qur’an and prophetic example, most specifically: