The Accounts & Finance officer under the contract of Social Action Bureau for Assistance in Welfare and Organisational Networking (SABAWON) a national NGO shall report to Coordinator (F&A) in carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
Being responsible for managing project accounts, the incumbent shall be responsible for all keeping books of accounts as per financial rules agreed with the support agency.
1. Help in the preparation of project specific monthly financial reports;
2. Insure the transparency in financial matters;
3. Prepare Books of Accounts in a presentable manner;
4. Preparation and checking of bank reconciliation statements of all accounts on monthly basis;
5. Checking of monthly payroll to ensure accuracy, identify problems for further improvement.
6. Would be responsible for overall financial management.
7. Perform other duties, as necessary and/or as requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
B.COM / BBA (Hons) + 1 year experience
1. Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform;
2. Analytical thinking, organizing and communication skills;
3. Quick learner self-motivated, initiative, Stress tolerant, flexible;
4. Computer proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word;
All the interested and eligiable candidates are requested to send their updated CV's and Cover Letter via Email address email@example.com clearly mention "Application for the post of Finance / Accounts Assistant" in the subject of the email. Irrelevant applications will not be entertained.
SABAWON stands for Social Action Bureau for Assistance in Welfare and Organizational Networking. It is a civil society organization created in September 1994, and is registered with the Government of Pakistan under the Societies Act of 1860.
SABAWON is working to form a society which is attributed as free from all kind of discrimination and striving to provide an enabling environment to the under resourced vulnerable communities for ensuring sustainable livelihood. Motivated by our concern for the country's poverty, affecting mostly women and children, SABAWON's mission is to provide access to the primary education, health resources, diseases prevention and promote development in social sector through dynamic partnerships that builds the local capacity in efficient and measurable ways:
We believe in Partnership;
We together find Solutions;
We strive for Change; and
We make a Difference.