Humanitarian, climate change and resilience programme team currently implementing different projects across Pakistan. The programme aims to enhance resilience of the communities in rural and urban settings. This role is also work with the programme team to support the projects implementation, partnership management, monitoring and evaluation and internal and external coordination with key stakeholders.
The person should have passion to work on the disaster risk reduction, climate change and resilience components. This is a multi-task opportunity with resilience programme which requires good understanding of the coordination and administrative skills. The main function of the job is providing overall administration and logistics support to the programme team. The person will also coordinate with the partners related to the project implementation. Programme Manager and programme officers will enhance her capacity on basic project and partnership management. While working with the team, Intern will understand the issues of climate change and resilience at the district, provincial, national and global level.
· To ensure programme quality by preparing and updating records & files of the department in form of hard & soft (whichever required), and maintaining & updating central tracking system of partners and events reports for sharing learning
· To coordinate with the partners to collect relevant data for monitoring reports for internal audience.
· To support the resilience programme team in program related activities, reports collection, review & analyze the partner’s reports, field visit arrangements, travel arrangements, as and when required.
· To play active role in lobby and advocacy with networks and co-ordination of allies by making arrangements of workshops, meetings and seminars, also take minutes when required or assigned by the team members
· Taking up additional responsibilities given by the line manager from time to time.
If you meet the requirements as cited in the Job Profile, please send your applications and CV's at email@example.com. please note it is mandatory to mention job title in the subject line for which you are applying for.
Oxfam’s vision is a just world without poverty: a world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all human beings are valued and treated equally. Oxfam in Pakistan has been working in the country since 1973. In the Pakistan, our goal is to contribute to the eradication of poverty by supporting women and other vulnerable groups in saving lives and building livelihoods, enhancing their resilience to crises, shocks and stresses, and making their voices heard to hold duty-bearers accountable.