MEAL Manager will have a key role in establishing and promoting use of MEAL system, to integrate MEAL framework, focusing on building the capacity of relevant programme staff, as well as promoting and fostering a culture of shared learning, accountability and innovation within the country programme. The position will also extend strategic support in the development and integration of accountability, learning and programme quality standards in programme assessments, design, monitoring, review and evaluation
· Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
· Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
· Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
· Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
· Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
Candidate should possess Master/Bachelor degree in Development/Social Sciences or related field with 12/15 years of relevant experience
Detailed Job descriptions are available at www.islamic-relief.org.pk. Interested candidates may submit the online job application latest by November 13, 2018. Final salary offer will be determined on applicant's profile and experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Women & person with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Islamic Relief Pakistan (IRP) is the chapter of Islamic relief Worldwide. IRP is in-line with the mission, vision and values of Islamic relief worldwide. IRP commenced its operations in the year 1992 with the signed MOU with Economic Affairs Division and also registered under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984, Government of Pakistan in the year 1994.
Islamic relief across the world is well recognized for its emergency response and is one of those organizations who initially entered to any area to respond to the emergency and then complete the cycle through development programming which leads to sustainability.
Following Prophetic Guidance: We remain guided by the timeless values and teachings provided by the revelations contained within the Qur’an and prophetic example, most specifically: