The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
As a Receptionist cum Office Assistant your duties will involve;
• Greeting people entering the establishment, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, and direct them to specific destinations.
• Answer all incoming calls and handle callers queries and forward calls, receive and deliver the messages in writing, verbally or electronically and organize /receive courier deliveries.
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Filing important documents, maintaining files, etc.
• Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
• Protect company rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Skills & Abilities;
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate high levels of motivation;
• Highly trustworthy, ethical and discreet;
• Enthusiastic and hard working person who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team;
• Flexible and supportive;
• Detail-orientated and resourceful;
• Computer literate and IT skills (Microsoft Packages, Internet and E-mail).
• Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Administration is required. Experience: 01 to 02 years of relevant experience.Experience in the usage of computers and MS Office tools
Apply with your CV and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the job title in subject line by not later than 28th February 2021.
SSDO is a research based advocacy organization working on issues of peace and sustainable development in Pakistan.SSDO has an experience of working on projects related to social accountability, civic education, peace education, women empowerment, combating early child marriages in Pakistan. SSDO has strong networking with relevant stakeholders across Pakistan.