At-least 5 years of administrative experience in the leading school system. Candidate should be well aware of Admin, Finance, Education and Child Protection activities.
· Assist school principal in running the school in an effective manner.
· Assist school bursar in monitor student fee dues and attendance.
· Maintain databases relating to students and their academic progress.
· Organize and control inventory controls of educational material, tools and kits.
· Assist school principal in conducting functions, events, sports and games.
· Assist teachers and staff in providing simulative learning experiences to students.
· Communicate students’ educational performance to their parents.
· Initiate and implement safety procedures in school premises.
· Ensure compliance of school guidelines, principles, laws and rules.
· Manage Orphan/Needy students’ record (both in hard & soft).
· Updating the students’ monitoring reports on online portal (field Qalam).
· Managing financial matters relating to Orphan/Needy students.
· Ensure students’ home visits and develop quality case studies & success stories.
· Disbursement of school kits to the orphans annually.
· Any other task assigned by the management.
MBA / M.A / B.Com.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should apply through http://jobs.muslimhands.org.pk
Muslim Hands is a UK based registered charity established in 1993. The organization is operational in 50 countries directly and through partners. The organization has 26 country chapters and is considered as one of the foremost UK based charities. Muslim Hands Pakistan, operational all across the country and AJK has been delivering the
optimum to outreach the deprived and needy communities and strive to ease and facilitate