To plan & implement all vocational trainings and skill development activities under project. Initially the vocational training officer will be responsible to identify the potential beneficiaries (Male & Female) through the support of COs and verify them according the set criteria as per proposal documents for vocational and skill development trainings.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and adherence with Islamic values
and principles as well as commitment to Islamic Relief Worldwide vision, mission and core values.
• Relevant experience of 3 years/ Bachelor with relevant experience of 6 years in national/international organizations preferably in development project.
• Motivation and technical skills
• Micro enterprise development skills.
• Experience in Business Development Plans for different trades
• Market assessment for vocational trades / toolkits
• Good interpersonal skills
Urdu, English and local languages
Key Personal Qualities:
• Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain self-control in difficult situations.
• Able to work under extreme conditions in field areas.
• Good communication skills in local as well as English / Urdu language which delivers information with clarity in a wide range of situations.
• Has a positive nature and able to overcome issues that create hindrance in achievement of entrusted goals / objectives.
• Has a learning attitude and a continuous improvement philosophy.
Value Added Skills
• Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
• Working knowledge of regional l languages of Pakistan.
Master degree in business administration, social sciences.
Detailed Job descriptions are avaliable at www.islamic-relief.org.pk. Interested candidates may submit the online job application latest by November 29, 2018. Final salary offer will be determined on applicant's profile and experience. Locals from program area will be preferred for field based positions. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Women & person with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Islamic Relief Pakistan (IRP) is the chapter of Islamic relief Worldwide. IRP is in-line with the mission, vision and values of Islamic relief worldwide. IRP commenced its operations in the year 1992 with the signed MOU with Economic Affairs Division and also registered under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance 1984, Government of Pakistan in the year 1994.
Islamic relief across the world is well recognized for its emergency response and is one of those organizations who initially entered to any area to respond to the emergency and then complete the cycle through development programming which leads to sustainability.
Following Prophetic Guidance: We remain guided by the timeless values and teachings provided by the revelations contained within the Qur’an and prophetic example, most specifically: