Job Title: Assistant Project Officer (APO)
Organization Name: Sustainable Social Development Organization (SSDO)
Minimum Salary: 40,000
Maximum Salary: 50,000
Duration: One Year extendable
Number of Vacancies: 1
Closing on: 2021-10-05
Please visit our website for details and to apply . www.ssdo.org.pk before 05th October 2021.
Social Sustainable Development Organization (SSDO) is a research based non-governmental advocacy organization committed to contribute for the well-being of society through establishing an institutionalized system of social development and a responsible citizenship. It is a civil initiative aimed and equipped to stimulate public and policy dialogue on social development policies, legislative processes, democratization, and rule of law, good governance and human rights and civic action. As per requirement, SSDO require Assistant Project Officers from aforementioned districts to assist project officers in implementation of the project in the province of Punjab and Sindh
· Providing support to project officers in mobilization, engagement and liaison with project partners especially parliamentarians, government officials, media and targeted community members for their support in implementation of project activities.
· Providing support to project officers in developing knowledge base and relevant content for arrangement of mobilization activities, capacity building, policy dialogue, convention and other related activities.
· Supporting in the planning, monitoring and management of program activities of assigned project.
· Ensure strong documentation and timely reporting of program. Providing support in preparing reports, lessons learnt documentation, stories of change and other program related documentation when required.
· Collecting, managing, and maintaining of program data in both soft and hard copies in a timely manner.
· Provide support to project team in financial management including payments, collecting MOVs, and related documentation.
· Providing support to project team for coordination and organizing of meetings, workshops, conferences, trainings and related activities relevant to the implementation of the Project.
· Timely reporting senior management of developments in advocacy efforts and timely pursue for advice, if and when needed.
|Qualifications and Experience:
· 16 years of education preferably in social science discipline preferably Development Studies, Governance and Public Policies, Sociology, Anthropology, Gender Studies, Social Work, And Journalism etc.;
· A minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in development sector, at least half of which should have been related to coordination, project management, community outreach, government liaison and organizing of events.
· Knowledge of public policy on SDGs and rights and human security.
· Understanding and Skills around program management & reporting.
· Experience in partnership and network management.
· Ability to travel on short-notice.
· Excellent Writing & Drafting skills.
· Pro-active in communication & information sharing.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.