Established in: 2009
Themes & Interventions: Disaster
What We Do: Service Delivery
Head Office at Lahore
Bytes for All (B4A), Pakistan is a network of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professionals and practitioners, that focuses on the relevance of ICTs and implementation of ICT solutions for sustainable development and strengthening human rights movements in the country.
At the forefront of Internet Rights movement and struggle for the democracy, B4A has been actively working in the field since 2003, focusing on field projects and policy advocacy from the perspective of civil liberties, as well as on capacity building of human rights defenders on their digital security, online safety and privacy.
No vision text found
No mission text found
1. Securing digital rights and freedom of expression for civil liberties;
2. Strengthening digital security of human rights defenders & media professionals;
3. Ending technology-driven gender-based violence;
4. Network building at national, regional and global level; and
5. Community development and communications for environmental sustainability
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.