Established in: 2012
Registration Law: Society Registration Act 1860
Themes & Interventions: Environment, Women, Children, Economic Empowerment
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Islamabad
12, Main Embassy Road, G-6/4, Islamabad.
The Center for Rule of Law is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-sectarian (non-religious) society for ALL Pakistanis along with international members and associations. The society extends its services without prejudice to any race, cast, creed, religion, sex or age, with the sole objective of promoting institutional awareness of law in Pakistan, and abroad.
To help and guide the people of Pakistan to play their respective roles, in strengthening our people and national institutions by implementing the Rule of Law.
a peaceful, progressive and prosperous Pakistan that offers equal opportunities to all its Citizens; a Pakistan where Rule of Law takes precedence over everything else and where life and affairs ancillary thereto are regulated by law rather than personal preferences and choice.
1. It aims to encourage rationality in presenting legal environment and to provide an academic and purely objective analysis on any area of law and legal education;
2. To create awareness amongst masses regarding all existing laws like Intellectual Property Rights, Human Rights, Environment Protection Laws, Corporate Laws, Family Laws, Labour Laws, Cyber Crime Laws, Consumer Protection Laws etc.;
3. To educate the general public about the importance of Rule of Law in our society and the impact of legal decisions on our daily lives and especially on economic system;
4. To help in bridging the gap between the legal fraternity and public at large;
5. With the collaboration of other research societies, stake holders, government departments and international organizations, launch campaigns, research work, publications, conduct seminars and conferences for the general understanding of the law in our country;
6. Public Interest Litigation;
7. Another main focus of the Society at present is IPRs. While there has been a huge surge in the importance of IPRs, Pakistan remains one of the most non-favourable countries in terms of protection of IPRs. However CRoLI through its efforts is educating various stakeholders on these issues and in the last few years we have witnessed immense improvement in the national framework of IPRs through the efforts of CRoLI
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.