Established in: 2007
Registration Law: Section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984
Themes & Interventions: Health, Women
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Islamabad
Plot No. 212, Street No. 7, Sector I-9/2, Industrial Area Islamabad
Centre of Excellence for Rural Development (CERD) is a non-profit Organization registered with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) under section 42 of the companies' ordinance 1984. CERD is also Pakistan Centre of Philanthropy (PCP) certified CSO.
CERD has successfully managed to deliver services worth more than US$ 8 million in the sectors of Human Rights and Protection, Rule of Law and Governance, Health & Nutrition, Education, WASH, Livelihood and Food Security. We are in close coordination with the government of Khyber Pakhtunkwa at provincial and district level for the implementation of our entire projects intervention.
CERD has extensive experience of working in 17 districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Hangu, Bannu, Lower Dir, Swat, Shangla, Buner, Malakand, Swabi, Mardan, Charsadda, Nowshera, Peshawar, Kohat, D.I Khan, Karak, Laki Marwat and 03 agencies of FATA namely Khyber Agency, Mohmand Agency, Kurram Agency and Frontier Regions (FR) Peshawar, FR Kohat and FR Bannu.
"As humanitarian and development organization we envision a future where we achieve excellence in human and institutional development that contributes towards prosperous humanity.”
Contributes to optimal utilization of indigenous natural and human resource by augmenting Government, non-government organizations and local communities’ efforts and achieve self- reliance and sustainability
· Carry out action based research to develop need based models programs for community development.
· Support socio economic uplift of rural and urban communities through increased livelihood opportunities and choices in underprivileged areas.
· Awareness raising and capacity building of communities in human, civic and political rights
· Promote preventive and curative health and nutrition behavior and practices amongst inaccessible and underserved communities.
· Facilitate agricultural, horticultural and livestock development to contribute towards food security.
· Assist government agencies during disaster and emergency response in disaster management, rescue, relief and rehabilitation during and after disaster.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.