Established in: 2011
Registration Law: Voluntary Social Welfare Organizations (Registration & Control) Ordinance 1961
Themes & Interventions: Health, Economic Empowerment
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Jacobabad
First Family Lane, Rifle Naka Chowk, Jacobabad Sindh.
Community Advancement & Support Welfare Association is an autonomous not-for -profit, Non-Governmental, non-Religious & Non-Political organization working in District Jacobabad. CASWA is founded in order to attain its envisaged goal of alleviation poverty in the rural as well as urban areas of Jacobabad .CASWA has been created by the efforts of a young Group of District Jacobabad purely and actively working for improving and uplifting the peoples, quality of life by developing a support mechanism that can ensure the provision of social guidance to the communities at the approachable level.
“ A free society where no one feels any thereat or fear positive and constructive thinking development and prosperity. Greenery all around and peace everywhere“
CASWA's mission is to facilitate the process of creating an enabling environment for the poor to discover their realities and the support system to be sensitive for poverty eradication. To promote cultural activities, local literature, indigenous skills and local knowledge.
CASWA assist and encourages communities through policy & practice interventions in the field of water & sanitation, Mothers & Newborns Health Care, Emergency Relief with special focus on women and children, community mobilization, community physical infrastructures, rehabilitation, mitigation & Emergencies in order to bring lasting improvements in the quality of life of marginalized communities.
• To have access to basic community physical infrastructure in order to support poor communities through participatory processes.
• To focus Mothers & Newborns Health Care .
• To assist people to live in hygienic and healthy atmosphere through launching awareness campaigns, training sessions and sanitation- promotion activities.
• To build capacity of stakeholders .
• To conduct Trainings of school Teachers regarding Health & Hygiene practices
• To develop and activate human resources .
• To support communities to bring improvements in sectors: CPI, Education and Emergency Relief .
• To advocate for generation of more and more resources to continue with support programs .
• To improve organizational capacity and efficiency.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.