Established in: 2009
Themes & Interventions: Education, Health, Economic Empowerment
What We Do: Service Delivery
Head Office at Hyderabad
H # 4, Street # 5, Prince Town Phase-II, Qasimabad Hyderabad Sindh Pakistan
Communities Initiatives for Development in Pakistan (CIDP) Sindh is a non-Governmental non-profitable, voluntarily development organization working for sustainable development of the deprived and backward communities of Sindh Pakistan. It was established and registered in 2009 society act XXI of 1860. The deploring condition of the unavailability of the basic amenities such as availability of the clean drinking water, emergency Health facilities, Education strengthening of social institutions, and avenues of sustainable economic development has put the life of our down trodden communities at their lowest ebb, and support to the communities in the natural disaster situation.
Our common masses in the absence of these facilities were facing a moribund condition resulting in ultra-poverty, Lacuna of education mainly female education, absence of Health facilities resulting in, increase in the mortality ratio. These circumstances have compelled our youth to ponder over the prevailing circumstances and think for the establishment of an organization which could endeavor its best the resolution of these issues at priority level.
Keeping in view the above dream a group of young qualified and visionary friends has made up their mind to the setup of CIDP. The name of organization was also selected after visualizing the pathetic socio, economic conditions of our masses at gross root level. The name of organization very obviously elaborates its aims and objectives that it has designed and dreamed for masses at gross root level. In its short abbreviated name it is messaging of integrated efforts and approach for durable change in the socio economic fabric of life. The CIDP after its inception has unceasingly strived to bring the required facilities and avenues for the targeted areas where the masses are in acute need of the facilities .The CIDP has therefore focused its attention to bring some respite for the masses by providing them the necessary facilities which could help them to bring on the path of regular life.
The CIDP present sphere of work is consisting of providing of economic sustainability by extending the micro credit facilities to the Ultra poor areas for the promotion of enterprise development, sustainable agricultural development, promotion of handicraft and livestock.
Besides encouraging the economic sustainability, the CIDP is also striving best for providing qualitative education, necessary health facilities, strengthening of Social institutions such as encouraging for the formation of Community organization (CO), Community Based Organization (CBOs) Formation of human rights committees (HRC), Village health committees (HC), and Village credit committees (CC),Para Development Committees(PDCs),School Management Committees(SMCs)
To adopt participatory approach for durable socio economic development and empowering the masses to Endeavour for their basic and inalienable rights
To Exhibit Maximum Commitment to ameliorate the down trodden masses in the sphere of education, Health, Human Institution Development, Food security, Economical uplift & fundamental human rights
• CIDP will take cemented efforts for integrated social development
• It will utilize all possible efforts and resources for sustainable economic development.
• CIDP sees the curing of the wounds of suffering community as a noble task and would endeavor to work for provision of necessary and quality health facilities in back ward areas.
• Support disable personnel’s in skill development, provision services, etc
• Quality education is our need. CIDP will address the issue of quality education and qualitative approach of attaining education as a pillar of our socio-economic development.
• Formation of institutions and their stability is a key to organizational governance and socio economic development. CIDP would utilize total quality management approach for building up the organizational as well as social institutions.
• CIDP would mobilize its academic and concrete efforts for safe guarding our natural resources and would also design a comprehensive policy for enriching from available natural resource and also cope up with any emerging disaster.
• CIDP believes in human values, ethical rights and inalienable rights of speech, work and all those rights which a human being has been entitled by birth
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.