Job Title: Consultancy - TOT on Gender & Institutional Development
Organization Name: SABAWON
Location: Dera Ismail Khan, Tank
Duration: 7 Days
Number of Vacancies: 1
Closing on: 2021-09-17
Detail TOR's can be download from the Link: https://cutt.ly/yWnlLEb
We invite interested individuals to submit the following application documents:
• Technical Proposal, outlining how the consultant meets the selection criteria and methodology of undertaking the proposed assignment;
• A proposed activity detailed schedule/work plan;
• CV of the consultant who will undertake the relevant assignment;
• Work Plan of the activity;
• Financial proposal inclusive of all government applicable taxes;
All interested consultants are requested to send their Technical and Financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes to the following address on and before 17th September 2021 here.
House # 230, Street 4, Sector H1, Phase II, Hayatabad, Peshawar KP
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has received a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) for National Poverty Graduation Programme (NPGP). Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) is “Implementing Agency” for this project which will be implemented through Partner Organizations in the selected districts of Pakistan in all provinces.
Total cost of the programme is USD 150 million in which USD 50 million is contribution from the Government of Pakistan for Interest Free Loan (IFL) component. The Programme has two major components; 1) Poverty Graduation (USD 130.8 million); and 2) Social Mobilization and Programme Management (USD 19 million). The first component mainly focuses on assets creation, interest-free loan and, training of assets and IFL beneficiaries. The second component entails social mobilization, formation and training of Community Resource Persons (CRPs), capacity building of Community Institutions (CIs), research studies, conferences, policy briefs and operating cost of both PPAF and its Partner Organizations (POs).
NPGP is designed to catalyze change at the grassroots to pull people out of poverty, building largely (but not exclusively) upon BISP beneficiaries and leveraging PMIFL to build a smooth ‘seamless service’ where the poorest can move from consumption support to asset transfers to interest fee loans to microcredit. PPAF works on multi-dimensional aspects of poverty, addressing economic, social and institutional aspects which are reflected in the NPGP design and in the composition of the Poverty Score Card.
The individual shall have demonstrated capacity and capability to undertake similar assignment. The following criteria will form the basis for selection.
• He/she should have significant experience in leading and co-leading similar assignments with valid documentary evidence and should be on active taxpayers list of Government of Pakistan.
• As per educational qualification, he/ she must have a Master’s or equivalent degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies or relevant discipline from a recognized university.
• Strong track record with at least 5 years of experience in developing training modules, and in designing and rolling out training Programmes (of national/provincial scale) with national and/or international agencies including UN agencies, World Bank, ADB, IFAD and others.
• Demonstrated experience of successfully designing and conducting trainings specifically on themes of social mobilization, good governance, gender and having successfully completed at least 5 ToTs on same/similar thematic areas.
• Have adequate knowledge and understanding about local and regional gender dynamics as well as understanding of context related to culture, security, rural life, and training of women and diverse participants.
• The consultant may indicate one or both provinces in this regard.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.