Established in: 2006
Registration Law: Society Registration Act 1860
Themes & Interventions: Education, Disaster, Women, Economic Empowerment
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Mansehra
B1-17 Datta Hamilton Housing Scheme, Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, Pakistan.
Friends Welfare Association (Friends Pakistan) is a nongovernmental, not for profit (tax exempted status), nonpolitical and development oriented organization operational in Khyber Pakhtoonkhawa, Pakistan. Friends Pakistan was established in 2002 by the experienced development sector practitioners to undertake the activities of community development especially for the marginalized and vulnerable sections of society.
Friends Welfare Association is registered under the Societies’ registration act, XXl of 1860 on April 01, 2006 with the Registrar JOINT STOCK COMPANIES KHYBER PAKHTOONKHAWA, PAKISTAN (232/5/4561)
TAX EXEMPTION STATUS: Friends Welfare Association is a legally registered public charity organization with Federal Board of Revenue (FBR. #. 7410). Formation details (Year, Process, Place of registration) 2006, NGO, Mansehra KPK Pakistan
A Caring Community in which every human has a precious life of equal values that respect freedom, equality and social harmony.
To educate, motivate and empower the communities to eradicate poverty and sufferings with special focus on development of vulnerable communities through capacity building, policy research, sensitizing policy makers and providing access to basic services with holistic, participatory and gender balanced approach.
1. To promote education especially in rural, urban and disaster prone areas.
2. To Empower communities with special focus on women & youth through group formation, capacity building and networking
3. To undertake policy level advocacy and conduct research on related themes and design appropriate interventions.
4. To provide access to basic health, improve functioning of existing services and hygiene education through community’s mobilization and participation.
5. Facilitate mechanisms which promote tolerance, social harmony and peace in society.
6. To empower youth and promote indigenous leadership so that they become a source of real change in local communities.
7. To develop the basic Community Infrastructure for bringing improvement in their standard of living.
8. To develop the means of sustainable livelihood for the target communities through Skill development and extension of the services of microfinance.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.