Established in: 1996
Registration Law: Voluntary Social Welfare Organizations (Registration & Control) Ordinance 1961
Themes & Interventions: Education, Women, Economic Empowerment
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Badin
Mashori House ward No 4,Golarchi District Badin Sindh , Pakistan
A group of qualified lawyers, professionals and social workers founded the FHRRDA in 1996 with the primary objective of poverty alleviation and rural development by functioning as a pressure group in order to “break Silence” surrounding the issues of human rights and development in rural areas in an informal way. However, subsequent experience had convinced them for a participatory integrated and sustained approach to achieve their cherished goal.
Our vision is a prosperous Pakistan free of poverty, hunger, disease and prejudice of all kind. Encourage participation of both genders specifically women towards the development of our society with the access to the basic necessities of life i.e. education, food, health and sanitation. Shortly it visualizes sustainably empowered communities with reasonable choices for the surveillance in the society.
To overcome the impediments to the social uplift of the society with equal opportunities for all without the prejudice of gender, color, cast, creed and religion and to ensure access to primary healthcare services, universal primary education, skill development and recreational facilities to less privileged people.
• To help community achieving equal opportunity of education to all particularly to less privileged children and increase net enrollment through community mobilization ;
• To ensure access to health care services by strengthening the health care facilities in remote areas through implementation of health related programs;
• Promotion and lobbying for child rights at gross root level and to engage the children as a process of change agent.
• To struggle for access to clean drinking water, proper sanitation and the promotion of personal hygiene through implementation of WASH programs;
• To explore the latent human potential through vocational development that will enable people to earn in a dignified manner and reduce their vulnerability to poverty
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.