Established in: 2014
Registration Law: Voluntary Social Welfare Organizations (Registration & Control) Ordinance 1961
Themes & Interventions: Education, Health
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Swabi
Ayubkhail, Chota Lahore, District Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
"Jwand " is Pashtu Language word for "Life" .we are non-profit and non-political organization working for vast welfare of humanity without any discrimination of caste, color, gender, creed, culture, sect and religion. We are closing working with Local Government, national and international Organization to strengthen society.
Our vision is to build and strengthen healthy, educated and up to date society for sustainable Long term socioeconomic development.
To Assist and promote equalitarian society where every common person has the ability to avail his/her basic rights of Health, Education and legal human rights
JWO has to work for the general prosperity and betterments of humanity at grass root level.
• Health related Issues and chronic disease’s awareness among target community.
• To help, assist and promote educational activities under available resources.
• JWO has to work against human rights violations.
• JWO has to work on social development, behavioral change through mass awareness, social mobilization for participatory human development.
• Struggle for the Women rights, and Children Empowerment
• Promoting equalitarian society:
• To protect dignity and respect of vulnerable communities, women and children during armed conflict, displacement and emergencies.
• To prevent drugs addiction in target area
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.