Established in: 2018
Registration Law: Society Registration Act 1860
Themes & Interventions: Disaster
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Larkana
B- 167, Gate No1, Street 3, OPF Colony, Larkana
The objects of the Sindh Youth Foundation are development society to provide all manner of services and support to individuals to provide care and services to those who need. Such organizational services including, but not limited to, the following: pre-prevention of cruelty to children, child and adult (Youth) day care, respite and family support programs, community residential programs, support for the elderly, employment and support programs and emergency and crisis intervention services and to promote self-help, mutual aid and better leaving to achieve these objects to do any of the following:-
• To take efforts for the improvement of Community Health according to standards of accepted health rules.
• To strive for child safety and protection.
• To provide Teachers Training for professional development for the quality education and Training.
• To provide shelter, Food & security, Water & sanitation, protection & Rehabilitation during & after disasters.
• To Establish a Community Based Development Organization to identify, develop, implement and monitor social, economic and community development projects.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.