Established in: 1997
Themes & Interventions: Disaster
What We Do: Advocacy, Service Delivery
Head Office at Islamabad
Office 29, 3rd Floor, Al-Anayat Plaza, G-11 Markaz Islamabad, Pakistan
STEP is a cross disability organization, with a prime objective of empowerment of disabled persons through capacity building and advocacy. STEP is engaged in Leadership, ICT and Independent Living training of disabled persons. In preceding one decade of STEP’s endeavors more than 1000 disabled persons have been motivated and living a better life.
No vision text found
Mainstreaming of disabled people in the society
1. Advocate society about the rights of disabled persons through awareness campaigns and demonstrations
2. Inclusion of disabled persons in overall development process through lobbying with policy makers in public, private and development sector
3. Empowerment of disabled persons through training and counseling
4. Development of Accessible environment though awareness raising and consultations
5. Creating bridge between disabled persons and facilities of health, education and livelihood through promoting accessible information
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.