Established in: 2007
Themes & Interventions: Children, Economic Empowerment
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Lahore
81, F Block, Johar Town,Lahore
The Little Art produces Lahore International Children’s Film Festival and Children’s Performing Arts Festival, holds film-making workshops for children and young people, organizes workshops in photography, digital art, stop motion, animation and performing arts.
We are a youth-led organization that is determined, through numerous artistic avenues, media in particular, to promote the principals and ideals of democracy, equality, civil rights, community, prosperity, higher education, religious and cultural tolerance and sustaining cultural heritage. Children and young people are our audience.
We focus on developing innovative arts education projects to engage children and young people in alternative education and learning opportunities. We work with schools, universities, organizations, media houses and networks who share the same values.
Our group comprises young professionals, carrying extensive background in arts-education, film-making, marketing and development, event management and arts. We are deeply commited to the arts, and believe that children, irrespective of their social class, gender, family background, income status or education level have an equal right to opportunities of creative expression.
“Empower children and young people from all social, economic and ethnic groups through the arts”
“To establish arts in Pakistan as a major facilitator for children and young people to realize and achieve their dreams; through innovative arts education projects and creative learning opportunities.”
· Support children and young people, especially from marginalized and low income backgrounds for the development, production and presentation of various art forms.
· Provide a safe, engaging and educational experience that reinforces the best parts of the public and private school curriculum for children and young adults in Pakistan.
· Be a resource for educators and administrators in Pakistan to experiment with new ideas for engaging their students and for providing a link between them and parents.
· Create a relationship of trust, camaraderie and respect that children and young adults (and parents) can make a part of their daily life and their life over time.
· Be a platform for social issues in the region that needs addressing; and showcase them professionally, in a light that is both educational and informative, for children and adults.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.