Established in: 2009
Registration Law: Voluntary Social Welfare Organizations (Registration & Control) Ordinance 1961
Themes & Interventions: Education, Health, Women, Children, Economic Empowerment
What We Do: Awareness Rising, Service Delivery
Head Office at Islamabad
Suite No-11, 1st floor, Business Empire Centre,G-10/4 , Islamabad
WRO is an autonomous, non-governmental, non-political, non–religious, non-commercial and not-for-profit organization.
WRO is working since February 2007, as independent and self motivated organization. It is financed by General Body and Board of Directors (BOD). WRO was registered under the Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies Act 1961 from Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir Council.
“A Pakistan based on equality for all in education, opportunity, justice, freedom of speech and freedom of information .A society with a sense and practice of respect for all religions, casts and color. A community based on self-reliance, self-respect and in harmony with environment.
• To bring marginalized communities especially women and children into the mainstream of development through improving their social and economic condition and status.
• To undertake development initiatives for promoting gender equality and protection of the rights of children.
• To improve the literacy rate in all operational areas.
• Promotion of human rights.
• To enhance participation of the marginalized and neglected groups, especially women and children, in the mainstream of development through creation of friendly environment for increased opportunities in social and economic activities.
• To work for relieve and rehabilitation of victims of disaster or emergency situation.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.