Association for Humanitarian Development (AHD) is a social community based organization was established on December 2001-2002 and registered under the societies Registration Act: XXI of 1860 on 17 May 2003. AHD is Non-Government Organization which organizes humanitarian Development activities in Pakistan. AHD emphasize a right based, participatory approaches for community development, where rural people especially women and disadvantaged groups are partners rather than the subjects and objects of development. Since 2003-2004 AHD introduced no. of village solutions like FES Cooking stove, safe drinking Nadi filter water units, kitchen gardening for rural women & organic/natural agriculture for farmers.
To bring peace justice unity and harmony for all and to ensure availability food and equal distribution of annual resources among marginalized communities.
Mobilizing and motivation vulnerable people through different programs and projects, moving them towards sustainable development.
The association will create awareness among the poor people in the fields of education, living condition, health care, rehabilitation of disabled, agriculture and socio-economic areas purely on charitable basis within the limits of the resources available.
• To promote self-help activities enabling communities to better asses their needs and solve their problems them-selves
• The association will conduct seminars, workshops, exposure visits, training programs for the marginalized communities
• The association will support communities in building their capacities for increasing the agricultural production and quality rational goods their by improving the bargaining power of their produce with comparatively better economic return.
• The association will conduct research in the areas of law income group households generally and its socio-economic
• The association will organize and/or manage permanent and temporary hospital, basic health care centre, mother and child health (MCH) centres, centres of disabled children, mobiles dispensaries, research foundations and other projects.
• Integration of disabled persons in community life to accept, respect , feel comfortable with, assist, welcome into their lives and provide equal opportunities in public facilities.
• The association will raise funds by mean of subscriptions, donations and other financial contributions for the attainment of the above objects and to provide and arrange for adequate maintenance of the accounts of the association.
• The association will raise funds by means of development consultancies running development academy and through other legal and justifiable means for the attainment of the above aims and objectives of the association.
• The association will raise funds nationally and internationally in pursuance of AHD objectives.
• When necessary hire services, grant and pay sum of any person as remuneration for services to the association.
• The association will establish close contacts to Gos, NGOs and other related research institutions to promote social development awareness among underprivileged communities.
• The association will help in the implementation of emergency relief in the event of natural and man make calamities and disasters
• The association will do any acts and or engage in any or all other useful activities, which may be incidental or complementary to or useful in connection with carrying out the objectives of the association.
• The association will initiate participatory process of village development through supporting community-based organizations and strengthens to become effective and sustainable entities in the design, implementation and management.
• Association shall be run on non-profit, non-commercial and non-religious basis.
• The association shall confine its activities only to the objects of the Association as set forth in the Memorandum of Association and income and property of the Association from whatever source derived shall be solely towards the promoting the objects of the Association and no portion whereof shall be paid by whereof dividend profit, bonus to any member, office bearer of the Association, or otherwise, violation of this condition shall the personnel responsibility of the bearers of Association and the members concerned.
• The promoters of the Association shall not be paid employees of the Association and also be paid employees in any manner.