A Non-political & Non-profit organization established to bring about change in our society. IFP is on the way forward in achieving the best results during disasters and peace time projects to include Health, Blood Bank, Awareness Programs, Free Medical Camps, Education & Capacity Building - this is the core agenda of Insaniyat Foundation Pakistan - IFP
The idea was conceived in 2014 and the launching ceremony of the foundation took place on 27th November 2015 at Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur, which was attended by almost all the members of organization, media institutes and people from all walks of life.
Like our Page on facebook to get notifications
Serve Humanity for Good Cause
To improve the quality of living standard of the deprived, vulnerable and marginalized communities, women & children in particular areas by education, healthcare, environment, gender equality, community physical infrastructure, skill development, capacity building, public health & awareness Seminars on sustainable basis
* Providing quality Health
* Organizing Free Medical Camps.
* Providing Medicines to needy People.
* Blood Bank Service.
* Free checkup at Affiliated Hospitals.
* To prevent drug addiction in target area
* Free Blood (Different) tests at Camps.
* Taking efforts for development of our Villages and Cities.
* Organizing Medical Seminars for awareness.
* To promote quality education both academic & technical in
under privileged communities