Newsletters and Jobs
Answers to all your questions about the dissemination of newsletters and jobs through Pak NGOs.
Newsletters through Pak NGOs
Now you do not need to maintain a mailing list. We know that developing and maintaining a mailing list is a tough job. Many email addresses become obsolete pretty soon. The same people may switch jobs and get new email addresses. Every now and then, there is a new person in the position you wanted to reach out to. Well, let Pak NGOs take care of this issue. All you need to do is send your Newsletter to Pak NGOs, and forget about everything else. Remember! Pak NGOs has a 24,500-strong email list and it is growing by the day. Here is the pricing for newsletters:
- Monthly Newsletter (12 Newsletters) – Rs 35,000 if you make an annual payment
- Quarterly Newsletter – ( 4 Newsletters) – 12,000 if you make an annual payment
- Once-in-a-while Newsletter – 3,500
Please feel free to get back to us if you have any questions/comments/suggestions. Email is our most preferred mode of communication:
Posting a Job:
Posting a job on Pak NGOs is a paid service. The charges vary depending on various factors. Generally, the costs vary between Rs 1,500 per post and Rs 3,000 per post. Write to us for more information: email@example.com
You can pay through cheque, online transfer, or deposit the amount in Pak NGOs account in the nearest MCB Branch. An invoice is provided if requested.
It includes posting on the website (150 K visits per month), and circulation on Facebook (with more than 38,000 followers), Twitter (more than 1,700 followers), and LinkedIn (more than 6,000 followers), and sharing with our subscribers (more than 24,500 subscribers) through email.
The greatest benefit of posting on Pak NGOs is that your post reaches the right audience – people who are working in NGOs/INGOs/UN Agencies and freelance development consultants. You get relevant CVs.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you need more persons with the same job description (even in different cities), it will be considered one job post. For example, if you need 5 marketing officers (2 males, 3 female/2 in Lahore, 3 in Gujranwala), it is one job post.
- The job remains posted till the last date for submission of the application.
- The deadline for submission of applications must be at least 5 days from the date of posting the job.
See this Urdu video to learn how to post a job on Pak NGOs