Provincial Council for Social Welfare works under the Department of Social Welfare, Special Education, andWomen Empowerment, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It requires project proposals under its program Grant in Aid for the year 2017-18. 


1. The proposals are required from organizations registered with Social Welfare Deparment of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 

2. The organizations should be registered under Voluntary Social Welfare (Registration and Control) Ordinance 1961. 

3. The proposals should be in line with the objectives and rules of the above mentioned ordinance, and the social welfare department. 

4. Proposal must be submitted on the given format. The Form can be obtained from the offices of Provincial Council for Social Welfare (PCSW), or the district social welfare departments. 

How to Apply

The duly filled forms should be submitted to the Social Welfare Department offices in your respective districts. 

For more information, Visit the website of social welfare department or contact at 091 9224253