VSO has been working in Pakistan since 1995, it has been supporting government, NGO, INGOs and CSO by placements of international and national volunteers. VSO’s key areas of intervention in Pakistan have been youth active citizenship, volunteer management trainings, education, health, peace building & conflict transformation. VSO Pakistan as part of its participation and governance strategy has identified youth as primary actors. VSO Pakistan aims to increase role of youth in its programmes and projects so that they can contribute to community development for poverty alleviation and promoting social cohesion.
VSO Pakistan is currently in the process of finalizing its programmes in Resilience DRR, Youth Engagement and Community Lead Monitoring of SDGs and intends to strengthen its programme by working with civil societies and government departments to build resilient societies. With the objective of building on previous best practices and aligning towards national and international country commitments, working areas for project activities include:
NGOs wishing to express their interest should do so in writing to email@example.com with provision of the following documents as one file or multiple files as a zipped folder:
1. Motivation Letter explaining the objectives of the partnership (1-2 pages)
2. Detailed Organizational Profile of the NGO (4 pages maximum)
3. List of Relevant Projects in the themes mentioned above (1-2 pages)
4. Current List of Projects in targeted districts of Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Multan, Mardan and Hyderabad (1-2 pages)
5. Updated Registration with relevant authorities (i.e. Scan of Registration Certificate)
6. At least two references of international NGOs/Donors previously partnered with
7. Applicant organization updated annual reports (i.e. Programmatic and Audit Reports)
Note: After shortlisting, due diligence procedure (i.e. detailed Partnership Assessment) will be conducted with the identified partner. For more details over VSO, please visit our website: www.vsointernational.org. All questions related to this EoI must be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 051-2223903/4.