Blue Veins is a non-governmental organization working for the empowerment of women and other socially isolated groups. Blue Veins works to empower communities towards improving their status which is essential for them in realizing their full potential of social, political and economic development and for promoting gender diversity and inclusiveness.
Blue Veins is organizing a national -level poster competition having out the theme of ” Youth Voices on Sexual and Reproductive Health & Rights”. Through this competition the youth would be provided an opportunity to showcase their thoughts and explore their ideas regarding to the issues of their SRHR and themes including
• Bodily rights
• Child, forced and early marriages
• Gender based violence
• Sexual and Reproductive health issues and rights
• Right to know and learn
• Right to marriage and family
• Life Skill Based Education
• Early and teen age pregnancy
• Youth Friendly Health Services
• Sexual and Reproductive Health issues of Sexual and gender Minorities
Key Points to Remember:
• Posters should clearly reflect the themes of SRHR as mentioned.
• Students may use any material for preparation and production of their posters, whether, cutout, painted, or other, but should be transportable. (includes all categories)
• Posters will be evaluated based on prescribed criteria of originality, artistry, presentation, correctness, and their ability to communicate a clear message.
• Blue Veins will not pay for any cost for printing and delivery of material.
• Participants are strongly requested to mention their full name, age, institution, address, e-mail address and cell with their poster.
• The posters will become the property of organization (Blue Veins).
• All the posters will become part of Blue Veins advocacy material.
Poster Presentation and Reward:
After the closing date of call for posters, the top 20 posters reviewed and selected by review team will be exhibited in an event at Islamabad (venue will be announced later). Top 5 winner contestants will be provided with cash prize while the runners up will be awarded with certificates.
For the purpose of deciding the winners a committee consisting on experts will be formed.
Incentives for Winners:
Top 5 winners of the competition will be awarded with cash prize of 10,000 each. While all the top 20 poster designers will get Certificates of participation.
Eligibility: All young people below the age of 29 are eligible to apply.
(We encourage all young participants from diverse gender identities to participate and let their talents shine.)
Poster Dimension: 18 x24/Usual Charts
Last date of Submission of posters: December 20TH, 2019
Tentative Date of award ceremony: 26th December, 2019
Note: The participant can send their posters through POST/TCS on the following address:
Office of Blue Veins, House No 54 A, Block A, OPF Colony, Budhni Road, Peshawar.
For more info, Email or call following:
Ayub Khan, Project Manager Blue Veins
Contact no: 0345-9118363 Emial: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest Updates.