Save the Children, Pakistan has been implementing a 5-year program on Child Rights Governance (CRG) in collaboration with Swedish International Development Corporation Agency (SIDA) since 2017. SCI reach out to its beneficiaries through collaboration and partnership with local Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). We are currently mapping out and identifying new potential partners based in Islamabad for implementing CRG component at federal level.
Interested registered CSO are requested to provide organizational profile, that would reflect their;
- Working knowledge, expertise and experience in Child Rights Governance (CRG) programing in the respective location during last five years. (Project reports etc, recommendation letter from donors etc).
- Strong liaison and strategic connections with provincial and district government functionaries, local child rights networks, etc., (Appreciation Letter, Recommendation Letters etc.)
- Head office details and geographic reach. (Current and past 05 years)
- Respective geographical area of interest ( Islamabad, Lahore & Karachi or all)
- Working relationship with donors and local philanthropists (list of donors)
- Audit reports of last three years by ICAP’s QCR rated audit firm.
- Legal Status (Registration Certificate)
- MOU status with Economic Affair Division (EAD)
- Non-Profit Organization (NPO) status with FBR
The Expression of Interest (EoI) should reach NOT LATER THAN 5:00PM, Friday, 7th Feb, 2020 to SAVE THE CHILDREN Bid Box, First Floor, NTC Headquarters, North Wing, G-5/2, Islamabad. Emails and personal calls shall not be entertained and may lead to the disqualification of the candidate from the bidding process.
Save the Children reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive technicalities or to accept any bid which, in its judgment, will be in the best interest of the beneficiaries with or without providing any justification thereto.
Only shortlisted organisations will be contacted to submit further information.